Basically, we are looking for an analyst (task manager), however, the responsibilities will also include project management (planning and control of sprints). It is a full-time position.
We are a small team of web developers. We create complex, non-standard projects using Django and Angular.js. Basically — it is a development from scratch for start-ups from the USA and Europe. The key points of our work are precise planning, effective development process, high quality requirements.
Gearheart web development studio founded in 2012. Projects are interesting in terms of development. The duration of the projects is 6-18 months. Usually, the team of 3-6 people is engaged in the project, we carry out 4-10 projects together. We work remotely; there are developers from three countries in our team (almost always someone travels).
- Communicate with a customer and understand his demands
- Think up how everything should work from a user's point of view and approve it with customer
- Keep documentation sufficient for development process
- Interact with a customer and developers, resolving the problems involved
- Check that the result corresponds to what was initially requested
- Add new tasks, range them with a customer and make up in sprints
- Ensure timely description of tasks
- Provide constant involvement of all developers on the project
- Control the development process and change plans
- Show the final results to the customer
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience
- Good spoken English
What's in it for you
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Stable work, full-time employment
- 15-25$ per hour, employment contract
- Paid leave, holidays
- Paid training, books, courses
- English lessons
Please, send your CV to [email protected]