Gearheart is looking for Senior Django/Angular developer to join our team on full-time basis.
We are a small team of web developers. We create complex, non-standard projects using Django and Angular.js. Basically — it is a development from scratch for start-ups from the USA and Europe. The key points of our work are precise planning, effective development process, high quality requirements.Gearheart web development studio founded in 2012. Projects are interesting in terms of development. The duration of the projects is 6-18 months. Usually, the team of 3-6 people is engaged in the project, we carry out 4-10 projects together. We work remotely; there are developers from three countries in our team (almost always someone travels).
We are looking for a person, who, besides writing code, can plan time and tasks.
- to write a code
- make architectural solutions
- evaluate own tasks
- conduct code review
- Excellent knowledge in Python and Django
- Good knowledge of Angular and/or React
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience
- Understanding of RESTful API, ability to design API
- Understanding of used frameworks
- Ability to build competent application architecture
- Ability to design database schema
- Knowledge of ecosystem of web development on the whole — libraries, patterns, tools
- Ability to plan work, follow the schedule
- Knowledge of English sufficient for correspondence
- Problem solving skills
- Team management experience and understanding of orchestration and virtualization, particularly Docker, will be a plus.
What's in it for you
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Stable work, full-time employment
- 15-25$ per hour, employment contract
- Paid leave, holidays
- Paid training, books, courses
- English lessons
Please, send your CV to [email protected]