We love sharing our knowledge and experience

These are some of our thoughts on technology and business processes, as well as our inner workings and developer lifestyles.

Aug 25, 2017Technology
How to Upload Files With Django

File upload works differently from simple form inputs, which can be somewhat troublesome for beginners. Here I'll show you how to handle uploads with ease.

Pasha Volkov
Pasha Volkov
Jul 27, 2017Technology
How to Deploy Django app with AWS Elastic Beanstalk?

In this article I'll show you how to deploy Django application to AWS Beanstalk.

Rostyslav Stekh
Rostyslav Stekh
Jun 14, 2017Technology
How to Deploy a Django Application on Heroku?

In this article I'll show you how to deploy Django with Celery and Postgres to Heroku.

Volodymyr Kalyuzhnyi
May 26, 2017Technology
Tutorial: Django User Registration and Authentication

In this beginners friends article I'll explain how to make authentication with Google account on your Django site and how to make authentication for you REST API.

Denis Untevskiy
Denis Untevskiy
May 22, 2017Technology
Web Application Security: 10 Best Practices

Protection of WEB App is of paramount importance and it should be afforded the same level of security as the intellectual rights or private property. I'm going to cover how to protect your web app.

Rostyslav Stekh
Rostyslav Stekh
May 18, 2017Technology
Angular2: Development Tips and Trick

In this article we'll discuss some tricks you can use with Angular to make routing cleaner and improve SEO of your application.

Alexandr Selyanov
Alexandr Selyanov
Mar 12, 2017Technology
Creating a chat with Django Channels

Nowadays, when every second large company has developed its own instant messenger, in the era of iMessages, Slack, Hipchat, Messager, Google Allo, Zulip and others, I will tell you how to keep up with the trend and write your own chat, using django-channels 0.17.3, django 1.10.x, python 3.5.x.

Mikhail Andreev
Mikhail Andreev
Mar 3, 2017Technology
Flask vs Django. Which Is Better for Your Web App?

There are two most popular web frameworks in Python. There is the Django with lots of intelligent defaults and the Flask micro framework with complete freedom in the choice of modules. Let’s see, what django vs flask is in 2017.

Denis Untevskiy
Denis Untevskiy
Learn more with our knowledge base